When a vacuum pump is used to enlarge the penis, the man hopes for a big increase and improvement in the erection.
A similar result is achievable, but you shouldn't believe the "fairy tales". The actual lengthening of the penis does not exceed 4 cm, in this case the device can harm the body.
Use of the body device
A male pump is a device that can be used for several purposes at the same time.
The device is easy to use, while using it you can:
- enlarge a small penis;
- increase the circumference of the organ;
- affect its functional capacity.
As a rule, the device is used simultaneously for several purposes, men want to make the phallus thicker, longer and at the same time increase its "performance", that is, prolong sexual intercourse.
The pump allows you to act on the intimate organ from a discharged and pressure environment. As a result, the blood flow in the tissues increases, they are filled with oxygen and nutrients.
Blood fills the cavernous and spongy bodies, stretches them, and this is the reason for the growth of the penis.
But, despite all the advantages available, do not forget that the pump, if used improperly, can cause harm to health.
Before ordering the device and starting to use it, it is necessary to clarify the algorithm of actions, as well as contraindications and possible problems that a man may encounter.
When not to use a vacuum pump:
- there are various injuries (traumatic and other types) on the skin of the genital organ;
- there are diseases of a vascular nature, hypertension, some hematological diseases;
- a history of mental disorders and signs of emotional instability.
If bruises or bruises appear on the skin of the penis after using the pump, it is best to postpone the next "workout" for several days. The wounds and wounds should disappear.
Excessive dryness of the penis, sensitivity of the skin - all this can be perceived as a contraindication to the use of the device. But the situation can be solved by using moisturizers and emollients.
How to use the device correctly:
- vaporize the penis by taking a hot bath;
- in the process of using the device to enlarge the penis;
- then soften the skin with a suitable remedy.
The average training time is 5 minutes. If the pump is manual, the pressure is adjusted independently. When it comes to an electronic device, there is no need to control the process.
If the exercises with a vacuum pump led to the appearance of bruises or bruises on the skin of the PS, then the pressure is too strong, it should be reduced. Otherwise, microtraumas cannot be avoided.
What pumps are there
Before buying a device, you should familiarize yourself with the models. Nominally, the pumps are:
- Manual. These pumps are not complex in design, they are inexpensive and are sold in pharmacies and specialty stores.
- Electronic. An expensive version of the device that helps reduce the risk of damage. No pressure control required, easy to use.
When choosing a pump, you need to weigh the possible risks and make a choice. If the financial side is considered a key component, then it is better to buy a portable device.
But it is not necessary to buy a pump, some men get by themselves and make a device from scrap materials. An alternative like this can save you money and prove your skills.
Do it yourself
How to make a vacuum pump with your own hands and what is needed for it:
- You should find a suitable flask. It should be slightly larger than the length and width of the penis. The container will be in contact with the skin in the intimate area, so it should have rounded, not sharp edges. Otherwise, there is a high probability of injury and damage.
- It is desirable that the container has a lid, you will need to make a hole, attach a rubber or plastic tube to it. Treat the space with a special heat-resistant glue to prevent the ingress of air masses and a decrease in pressure. Remember to check the tightness of the structure before reapplying the adhesive.
- Take a pear from the tonometer, it will be fine. Attach it to a plastic or rubber tube. Check the functionality of the structure and fix the bulb with rubber glue.
- Let the device sit for a while and dry it for about a day, then try it in "business". If the structure does not flake, you can operate it without particular fear. A self-made pump will not be able to do harm to health.
How to make a vacuum pump if there is no pear from the tonometer:
- use a syringe instead, the usual 50 cubes will do;
- the syringe is connected to a rubber or plastic tube and air is pumped with it;
- such a mechanism is not very convenient, but it is quite functional.
How to take care of a homemade pump
A homemade penis pump requires specialist care. It will have to be processed regularly, this must be done with the help of antiseptic solutions.
If there are no such "on hand", use ordinary soap or a weak solution of water with vinegar.
- Place the pump in a container with water or antiseptic solution.
- Rinse it off with a sponge or brush, then do it again under running water.
- Repeat the procedure if necessary.
- Place the napkin and rest the appliance on it so that the water can drain onto the napkin.
The main thing is to choose the right size of the flask, otherwise after the "exercise" the penis will get stuck in the container and it will be impossible to remove it. This unpleasant situation will lead to organ injury.
Vaseline oil will help avoid damage, apply it to the edges of the flask before using the pump. It is recommended to combine such procedures with the use of lubricants that increase blood flow in the phallus. This will allow you to get the desired result faster.
The desire to create a thicker organ pursues a man throughout his sex life. Various devices, including a vacuum pump, can affect the inverter parameters.